Friday 1 April 2011

South Park



My Rating - 8.9/10



South Park continues to be fresh and unique after 14 series - a rare achievement for any T.V series! The show's main characters; Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny are all able to bring a certain charm to the show. Whether it's Kenny's many deaths, Cartman and Kyle's rivalry or even just Stan's normality! The supporting characters are just as great too, and the antics the boys get caught up in are almost always hillarious! South Park is, in my opinion, one of the few cartoons left that still has the same quality episode as the earlier ones. This show has always been, and hopefully will be, a classic show to remember. You could watch each episode a few times and discover little jokes you previously missed too.
An absolute classic! Many may dislike this show for being crude and for airing many offensive things, but that is exactly why I love it!

18 comments:

  1. South park <3 :D
    only 26 days till next season ! yay, can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 2nd fave animation after the life and times of Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Dexter got 10/10 I think South Park should get 10/10. It's one of the most well-made and controversial shows. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm truly inspired by your blog! Great to read once again. Keep this up!

    - Pappa Püllï

    ReplyDelete
  5. South Park has been on air for over 10 years and it's still funny. Same can't be said for The Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Tis a bit crude for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love South Park i hope they are releaseing another movie, i loved the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. south park is very funny lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kinda hate their patriotism, the Simpsons is more universal

    5/10, it has some good jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like more the simpsons. However I think Soth Park is way better than family guy. Nice blog will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iv'e loved this show since i was 6. true story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. who doesn't know south park? :) great tv show

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a huge fan... probably a 4 or 5 for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the absurd sense of humor : D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best and most true thing you can watch on TV! South Park is cool, nerdy, blunt, awesome and the list of abjectives goes on forever..

    ReplyDelete